PALEO PHAT FUDGE
Author: Vanessa Musi
- 1 cup tahini best quality I used hulled sesame tahini such as Soom Foods
- 105 gr or ¾ cup grass fed butter, unsalted such as KerryGold
- ½ cup raw cacao best quality
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, organic preferably
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop collagen powder, grass fed
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons Choc Zero maple syrup for keto or Manuka Honey for Paleo
- Pinch Maldon Salt
- Prepare a baking or metal tray with silicon muffin liners.
- Mix all ingredients in a non reactive pot such as a stainless steel pot or Le Cresset casserole, over medium low heat mixing with a whisk until melted.
- Put this mixture evenly onto the silicon liners and freeze until set for about 2 hours. Un mold and serve.
- You can also eat at room temperature as a paste. I prefer the chilled version.
- Optional add ins are: golden berries, hemp seeds, cacao nibs